(as of Apr 05,2020 10:36:25 UTC – Details)
16 Hour Pain Relief from Lower Back Pains & Hip Pains. Unlike other creams, rubs and patches, which create sensations on your skin to mask pain, ThermaCare Heatwraps use real heat therapy to accelerate healing and relieve pain at the source for up to 8 hours, and once removed, another 8 hours—that’s 16 hours of relief from aches and pains.
How To Use:
1. Ensure skin in application area is clean, dry and free of makeup, recently applied skin moisturizer, lotions and other topical analgesics.
2. Position wrap flat on your skin and ensure the darker heat cells are placed towards skin.
3. Use care when handling the wrap to prevent over-tightening.(1)
We are changing the way you think about neck, wrist, and shoulder pain. With a contoured shape to fit your body, the improved Neck, Wrist & Shoulder Heatwraps turn up the heat on your muscle pain. They adapt to your movement while staying close to your skin and provide the healing heat you need to get on with your day.
How To Use:
1. Ensure skin in application area is clean, dry, and free of makeup, recently applied skin moisturizer, lotions and other topical analgesics.
2. Position wrap flat by lightly pressing adhesive side on your skin. Make any needed adjustments to firmly “lock” in place, but prevent over-tightening.
3. Use care when handling the adhesive side so you don’t get anything on them that will prevent the adhesive from working (e.g., lotions, lint, hair, makeup, etc.).(1)
(1) Read full product labeling for complete usage instructions.
<br />Back: Specially designed to fit your back and hip area with enhanced elasticity for a better fit and more targeted relief<br />Back: Delivers heat deep into tissue, warming the muscle right where it hurts – to relax, soothe and unlock tight muscles<br />Neck: Designed with your body’s contours in mind to stay in place and adapt to your movements and are thin enough to be worn discreetly under clothing<br />Provides upto 16 hours of pain relief (8 hours while you wear it, 8 hours after you take it off)