Product Description :
Only the Good Stuff! Premium Quality Pure Aloe Vera Gel (Thin Gel Formula)
Are you sick and tired of the thick, sticky aloe vera gels filled with harsh petroleum and alcohol additives that you find on the shelves of your local big chain grocery and drug stores? The ones that say “100% Gel” but actually have very little aloe in them? Yes? Then switch to Green Leaf Naturals brand!
Our premium quality Aloe Vera Gel is cold-pressed from 100% organic aloe vera plants grown in Texas and certified by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Our bottles contain 99.75% certified organic Aloe Vera Gel. The remaining 0.25% is a very small amount of safe preservatives to eliminate the need for refrigeration and just enough natural thickener (a tiny amount of xanthan) to help the aloe coat and penetrate your skin smoothly.
Try our cold-pressed, organic aloe vera gel today!
Common Uses and Homemade Recipes
Our Aloe Vera Gel works great as an aftershave or light hair gel and promotes faster healing of sunburns, cuts, burns, scrapes, bug bites. It can also be used on common skin conditions such as dandruff, dry skin, rashes and acne.
Our ultra pure Thin Gel Formula is the perfect ingredient for homemade recipes. Use it to make soap, lotions, creams, skin moisturizers, sunblock, aftersun lotions, salves, ointments, lip balms, massage oils, hair gels, shampoos, conditioners, and much more.
Order today and get creative!
At Green Leaf Naturals we guarantee 100% complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied simply contact us for a full refund or replacement with no questions asked.
ORDER TODAY AND ENJOY THE BEST ALOE VERA GEL YOU CAN BUY!
✅ QUALITY COUNTS – made from REAL aloe leaves FRESHLY CUT from certified organic aloe vera plants grown and harvested on a family farm – MADE IN THE USA!
✅ PURE and POTENT – cold pressed for maximum potency retention and charcoal filtered for ultra purity to give you the purest and strongest natural aloe available – period!
✅ EFFECTIVE – freshly harvested and processed without heat to retain the full benefits of aloe vera naturally teeming with potent essential vitamins, minerals, proteins and enzymes for your skin and hair.
✅ NO RESIDUE – no carrageenan or seaweed extract (agar) thickeners which can sometimes leave a residue on your skin – just natural xanthan for superior absorption and moisturizing power and a silky, gliding application.
✅ NATURE’S MIRACLE PLANT – use daily to soothe and moisturize your skin, hair, body and face – effective for sunburn, rashes, cuts, stings, scalp itch, dandruff, razor burn, and after sun.
Customer Reviews :
$24.99 - $11.95
Price Update : (as of Nov 18,2019 23:46:04 UTC – Details)