Product Description :
Brush Use & Care Tips
1. Dry the brush thoroughly before using it to apply products.
2. Well cleaned brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily.
Here are some step-by-step instructions:
1. Hold bristles face down, run under lukewarm(NEVER HOT) water.
2. Gently squeeze out excess water.
3. Apply a dime size of mild soap/shampoo and olive oil into your palm and massage the bristle in a circular motion under water until runs clear, careful not to submerge the bristles.
4. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
5. Air dry in an open space.
6. Deep clean weekly.
NERVER SOAK the makeup brushes in the warter! (Soak brushes into water will lead to bristles fall apart easily.The Kabuki Brush with sleek design, great for travel or on the go. Aluminium handle is more durable than wood handles.
Multi-functional makeup brush, perfect for full coverage of powder foundations, mineral blending, blush on apples of the cheeks, creates an air brushed finish.
Incredible soft, smooth and dense synthetic bristles provide even and precise application, help to create a flawless finish.
Cruelty-free, safe for sensitive skin, anti-bacteria, do not absorb makeup products, easy for cleaning and maintaining.
1-Year replacement for broken or money-back guarantee.
Customer Reviews :
$15.99 - $6.99
Price Update : (as of Nov 23,2019 08:30:06 UTC – Details)