Product Description :
Our brand was born out of a desire to see women everywhere looking and feeling like the best versions of themselves.We stand behind women looking to wear a glow they can be proud of.
Since BBL was founded, we’ve seen year-to-year growth with thousands of repeat clients and loyal customers who’ve helped us achieve this success so far.
BBL Flat Angled brush: Combines the blending application of the Flat with the contouring application of the Angled for highlighting and contouring. Get that precise line when carving out your cheekbones. Apply and blend out bronzer on your cheeks, hairline and jawline for a smooth, sculpted finish.
Brushes Care Tips:
1. If it’s a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly with soft soap warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let it dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
BBL Angled makeup brush design delivers fast and flawless coverage, reducing makeup application time. Will not irritate or leave unwanted redness on skin. Perfect for any skin type!
Not only is this perfect for applying blushes, bronzers, highlighters, or contour powders, you can also try it with cream products for a flawless and perfect makeup look.
Soft Synthetic Fiber: The dense, velvety synthetic fibers dispense the products evenly and won’t shed.
We believe no animal should have to suffer in the name of beauty, so all our products are completely vegan and 100% cruelty free. We use only the highest quality synthetic materials that are ethically sourced.
The bristles are soft and won’t hurt your skin. Safe for sensitive skin and easy to clean,give you a silky touch on the skin, and help to create a flawless finish and a whole new makeup experience.
Customer Reviews :
Price Update : (as of Nov 23,2019 15:39:27 UTC – Details)